ISO 9001 lead auditor training course is a great choice for anyone who wishes to have a wide knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements and principles of Quality Management System (QMS). This course enables delegates to understand the ISO 9001 requirements, its clauses, and as well as QMS principles to conduct an effective QMS audit based on ISO 9001:2015. Also, the ISO 9001 lead auditor training certainly helps the delegates to plan, conduct, and manage a first, second, and third-party audit of QMS in compliance with ISO 19011.
CQI-IRCA accredited ISO 9001 lead auditor training
By completing the IRCA accredited ISO 9001 lead auditor course successfully, you can confidently perform a QMS third-party audit at any organization. This certified ISO 9001 course promotes your capability to conduct both internal and external QMS audits. Moreover, you can get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as a lead auditor.
What topics will you cover?
Our ISO 9001 lead auditor training course includes:
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- ISO 9001:2015 clauses
- QMS principles and also its definitions
- About Annex XL framework
- Audit definition, types as well as its principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Audit report preparation and follow-up procedures
- Roles and responsibilities of QMS lead auditor
What will you achieve?
After the successful completion of ISO 9001 lead auditor training course, you can able to:
- Understand the ISO 9001 requirements and its clauses
- Understand the benefits of implementing the QMS
- Learn the auditing techniques and method
- Understand the process approach to conduct a full audit of QMS
- Plan, conduct and manage both internal as well as external QMS audits
- Also, you can take an audit report, write corrective actions and provide follow-up activities
Who is this ISO 9001 lead auditor course for?
The ISO 9001 lead auditor training is a must for:
- Quality managers
- QMS internal auditors
- Quality executives
- QMS representatives and as well as consultants
- Basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015, key principles of QMS and as well as the fundamental process of QMS audit
- Also, the delegates should know to communicate in English
IAS – Two different training formats
- IAS offers ISO 9001 lead auditor training in 2 formats. The classroom-type training is conducted for 5 days by our tutors who are IRCA certified lead auditors. Our experts are real-time auditors who will guide the delegates with practical examples to have a better understanding of the requirements, clauses, and as well as the concepts of ISO 9001 quality management system.
- The In-class training includes group discussions, presentations, and as well as mock audits. To evaluate your skills and to keep you engaged, we also conduct frequent assessments. All the delegates should participate in the full training program and attend the written examination on the fifth day of the training session.
- The candidates who passed the examination will be awarded an accredited ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate that qualifies them to conduct an ISO 9001 QMS audit at any organization.
- Others will get a participation certificate.
- Another training format of IAS is the online ISO 9001 course. Now, IAS also conducts online ISO 9001 lead auditor training courses (5 days program). The completion certificate will be sent through your registered mail address.
- For both the training formats, you can pay the course fee either through a bank account or online.
More about IAS:
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the globally recognized ISO training platforms in Latin American regions. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training courses not only on ISO 9001 but also against various management system standards such as ISO 14001, 27001, 45001, 50001, etc.
IAS is also a famous ISO Certification body in Latin American countries. We audit and issue management system certification on various ISO standards. Also, we offer product certifications such as Green, Kosher, CE marking, Halal, etc.
IAS provides ISO 9001 lead auditor training in numerous countries across the world such as India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, and so on.