About IAS – the ISO 50001 Certification body in Latin America
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the UQAS accredited ISO 50001 Certification bodies in Latin America regions. Incorporated in 2006, we have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing management system certifications on various ISO standards. Our auditors are professional experts who have the best industry background experience will support the organization effectively to implement the requirements of the desired ISO standard.
What is ISO 50001?
ISO 50001 specifies requirements for the continual improvement of an Energy Management System (EnMS) performance of the organization. This international standard helps to establish, monitor, maintain, and improve the energy performance and energy management system. It enables organizations to reduce energy waste and to cut energy costs. The requirements of this standard are applicable to any organization regardless of its size, type, and nature. Also, ISO 50001 helps the organization to satisfy the legal energy requirements.
ISO 50001:2018 Certification
ISO 50001 certification ensures the organization to maintain the effective performance of the energy management system. This globally recognized certification inspires the employees to use the energy effectively that certainly reduce waste of resources. It impresses the clients and as well as increases the new business opportunities. Also, it promotes your reputation and helps win both Government and private tenders.
How does the ISO 50001 Certification benefit my organization?
- The ISO 50001 Certification enhances energy performance
- Improves the energy management system
- Reduces energy risks and wastes
- Boosts client’s confidence
- Develops the reputation of the organization
- Also, the ISO energy management system certification creates new business opportunities
Other services of IAS:
- IAS is one of the globally recognized ISO 50001 Certification body in Latin America regions. Other than ISO 50001 Certification, we also offer numerous process certifications on various ISO management system standards such as ISO 14001, 27001, 9001, 45001, etc.
- IAS is also an accredited platform for auditing and issuing product certification such as CE Marking, Kosher, BRC, Halal, cGMP, Green, RoHS, and GOST-R.
- We are a famous ISO training body in Latin America. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and as well as awareness and foundation training courses against various ISO standards.
- IAS provides ISO 50001 Certification Service not only in Latin American countries but also in plenty of countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and so on.
The experience and the global presence of IAS have created a history of executing successful large-scale, complex international projects. Our people understand the culture and nature of the local market and perform internationally in an effective and reliable manner. IAS is one of the major ISO 50001 certification body in Germany. IAS is a globally recognized ISO certification body which provides ISO certification and Lead Auditor Training in various ISO standards. Our global presence helps to gain the clients the advantage of having international expertise as well as the real depth of local knowledge. Our ISO 50001 certification agency in Germany maintains the process simple and hassle-free. We are able to provide correct guidance and information on how you can improve. We can assist you to fix targets and create objectives to meet the policy.
Benefits of ISO 50001 Certification
The Energy Management System Certification helps to reduce energy expenses and improve profitability. The certification helps to develop a strategic approach to identify, control and maintain energy consumption. The ISO 50001 certification helps to increase the brand image of the organization among the customers and the public. The organization can achieve continual improvement of energy management and can develop energy-saving awareness in the organization.