What is ISO 22301 standard?
ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System will guide an Organization on how best to plan for such incidents/risks.
ISO 22301:2012 – Business Continuity Management system specifies the requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents when they occur. ISO 23001:2012 standards are prepared on the concept of Annex SL(High Level Structure) which helps an Organization to integrate into other management system such as ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 etc…
The requirements specified in ISO 22301:2012 are common and proposed to be applicable to all organizations regardless of type, size and nature of the organization. The amount of application of these requirements depends on the organization’s operating environment and complexity.
IAS in is providing the service of ISO Certification audits for various international standards in Germany. Out of these Standards, ISO 22301:2012 standard is designed to ensure that a strong continuity Management System has been established and the staffs are aware of their role within the system.
ISO 22301:2012 Certification
Adapting to the certification of ISO 22301:2012-Business Continuity Management system prepares an organization to demonstrate resilience, assuring customers and stakeholders of a continuous operation, even if incidents occur.
By having ISO 22301 certification demonstrates that an organization has a management plan developed with the right people in place, and determined readiness to respond to a business threatening incident. It is also a way to exhibit to those who rely on your organization that your business continuity plan is up to the international standard
The BCMS certification can also safeguard an organization against the reputation damage which can occur from missed deadlines, data leakages, operational, IT outages, industrial actions, disappointed clients or direct financial losses due to the disruption.
Coverage of ISO 22301 Certification in Germany:
IAS is one of the most well-known ISO Certification Bodies in Germany who provides the service of ISO certification Audits in Qatar for various standards. It also delivers ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training , ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training, and ISO 22301 Awareness/Foundation Training in Germany. All these certification and Training services by IAS for the country is managed from its office in Germany and provides services.
Process to obtain an ISO Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the Application Form and call us for a discussion and we are here to guide you in getting ISO 22301:2012 certification.
- Make your Organization ready for certification by implementing and practice the standard, monitored and continually improved.
- Majorly, the process of ISO certification includes 2 stages
Stage 1Audit : Readiness Audit
Stage 2 Audit : Verifying the effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for ISO certification will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- Any deviation is observed during the audit, deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which has to be approved by IAS. After the effective closure of Non conformity, the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited
- Having two decades of ISO Certification audit experience helps to attain the certification faster.
- The Auditors and trainers in IAS are highly experienced, innovative, simple and practical in implementation process which helps to strengthen the business operations of an Organization.
- IAS is an authorized ISO certification body for providing ISO 22301:2012 certificates with accreditation.
- The Knowledge, skills gained through experience and the global presence of IAS has created a history of executing successful large-scale, complex international projects. Our auditors understand the culture and nature of the local market and perform internationally in an effective and consistent manner.
- IAS conducts the audits in more sensible and value added manner to benefit the clients of small, medium and large organization. Our flexible procedure is simple to understand and the services are timely and cost effective.
- Our presence is in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Philippines countries with more than 6000 clients
- We have successfully addressed almost all the sectors broadly diversified in Automobile industry, Consumer electronics, Chemical Industry, Steel production, Industrial equipment, FMCG industry, Aerospace manufacturing, Healthcare Industry, Food industry, Textile industry, Oil and Gas, Energy, Telecommunication, IT Industry, Hospitality industry.
- We have more than 300 experienced empanelled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to Business Continuity Management System unleashing a true potential for Improvement.
Benefits of ISO 22301:2012 Certification
- Reduces downtime in an emergency, allowing your organization to fix the situation against determined time-frames as an issue arises.
- Provide the confidence to your Organization that you can withstand any threat your organization faces, with drills and desktop exercises.
- Provides your Organization with the framework to assess your workforce and suppliers and their associated risks.
- Exhibit that your Organization meet the regional legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the customer confidence and gain new business opportunities.
- Ensure minimum amount of disruptions to the services you offer during an organisational disruption
What an Organization should do to achieve certification?
- Call IAS for conducting ISO 22301 audit and discuss the audit procedure specific to your organization.
- Understand the requirement of ISO 22301:2012 and Implement in your organization before going for certification. E.g. Documenting, training the staffs, practicing the system etc
- Conduct one internal Audit program through trained 22301 Internal Auditors.
- Compile the collected data and complete the analysis.
- Conduct a Management review with the help of analyzed data and effect some decision to improve the Organization performance towards company objectives & goals.
- Complete the audit successfully. (Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- Closure of Non conformance, if any.
- Collect and maintain the ISO 22301 certificate.
- Comply with the surveillance audit yearly.