About IAS – the ISO 14001 Certification body in Latin America
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the UQAS accredited ISO 14001 Certification bodies in Latin America regions. Incorporated in 2006, we have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing management system certifications on various ISO standards. Our auditors are professional experts who have the best industry background experience will support the organization effectively to implement the requirements of the desired ISO standard.
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 specifies requirements to continually improve the Environmental Management System performance of the organization. This international standard is the most popular standard, followed by millions of organizations, industries, companies across the world. Implementing the requirements of ISO 14001 enables organizations to have better control over the natural resources of the organization. It reduces environmental risks and as well as improves environmental performance. Irrespective of size, type, and nature, the requirements of ISO 14001 is applicable to all organization.
ISO 14001:2015 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification ensures that an organization has well-developed environmental management. This ISO environmental management system reduces the environmental impacts on organizational activities, products, and as well as services. It ensures employees’ safety and job satisfaction. This globally recognized certification promotes customers’ confidence in your business processes and management system. Also, the ISO 14001 Certification brings global recognition and helps win more government tenders.
How does the ISO 14001 Certification benefit my organization?
- The ISO 14001 Certification improves the EMS performance
- Reduces environmental risks
- Satisfies legal requirements
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Must for polluting industries
- Also, it enhances the organization’s reputation
Other services of IAS:
- IAS is one of the globally recognized ISO 14001 Certification body in Latin America regions. Other than ISO 14001 Certification, we also offer numerous process certifications on various ISO management system standards such as ISO 9001, 27001, 14001, 45001, etc.
- IAS is also an accredited platform for auditing and issuing product certification such as CE Marking, Kosher, BRC, Halal, cGMP, Green, RoHS, and GOST-R.
- We are a famous ISO training body in Latin America. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and as well as awareness and foundation training courses against various ISO standards.
- IAS provides ISO 14001 Certification Service not only in Latin American countries but also in plenty of countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and so on.