About IAS – the ISO Certification body in Latin America
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the UQAS accredited ISO Certification bodies in Latin America regions. Incorporated in 2006, we have more than 13 years of professional experience in auditing and issuing management system certifications on various ISO standards. Our auditors are professional experts who have the best industry background experience will support the organization effectively to implement the requirements of the desired ISO standard.
What is HACCP?
The full form of HACCP is the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. HACCP is a food safety system standard that is applicable to all organizations in the food supply chain. It specifies requirements to analyze, control, and reduce the biological, chemical, and physical hazards in food safety. It also provides critical control points, critical limits, and control measures to ensure the safety and quality of food. HACCP helps the food suppliers to prepare food that meets its customer requirements. Further, the HACCP principles help improve the organization’s food safety management system performance.
HACCP certification promotes your organization’s involvement in controlling food safety hazards and delivering safe food that is suitable for human consumption. It enhances food safety and FSMS performance. It develops credibility in your food products and certainly enhances the confidence of the customers. Also, HACCP certification brings global recognition to your organization.
How does the HACCP Certification benefit my organization?
- The HACCP Certification ensures food safety
- Reduces/eliminates food safety hazards
- Develops FSMS performance
- Enhances consumers’ confidence
- Also, it’s suitable for all organizations in the food chain
Other services of IAS:
- IAS is one of the globally recognized ISO Certification body in Latin America regions. Other than HACCP Certification, we also offer numerous process certifications on various ISO management system standards such as ISO 14001, 27001, 50001, 45001, etc.
- IAS is also an accredited platform for auditing and issuing product certification such as CE Marking, Kosher, BRC, Halal, cGMP, Green, RoHS, and GOST-R.
- We are a famous ISO training body in Latin America. We offer lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and as well as awareness and foundation training courses against various ISO standards.
- IAS provides HACCP Certification Service not only in Latin American countries but also in plenty of countries including India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and so on.