Promote your existing auditing skills to conduct a full information security management system audit with the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course. This training certainly promotes the auditing knowledge and skills of the delegates with ISO 19011 (guidelines of auditing) to manage the audit team, guide the organization, and prepare audit reports with corrective actions. Also, the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course helps the delegates to become a successful lead auditor.
CQI-IRCA accredited ISO 27001 lead auditor course:
- IAS offers CQI-IRCA accredited ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course so you can confidently conduct both internal as well as external audits of the Information security Management System. Also, you can get your name registered in the CQI-IRCA registry as an ISMS lead auditor.
- To participate in this IRCA approved ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course, the candidates should have some prior knowledge of ISMS concepts and its importance and ISO 27001 requirements. Also, the delegates should have the fundamental knowledge of the auditing process.
What are the topics covered in the ISO 27001 lead auditor course?
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course includes an overview of ISO 27001 Standard, introduction to ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training Course, Annex XL framework explanation, and about information Security Management System. It provides audit definition, types, and principles, ISO 19011 auditing guidelines, audit planning and preparation of checklist, audit follow-up, corrections, and corrective actions, and as well as audit report preparation. Further, this course also includes the roles and responsibilities of the lead auditor and characters of an auditor.
ISO 27001 lead auditor course benefits
By learning the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course, you can able to
- Understand the requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Understand the latest auditing processes and as well as the accelerated learning techniques
- Perform a third-party audit of the Information security Management System
- Schedule, manage, conduct and follow-up an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Gain exceptional auditing knowledge and skills
- Also, you can lead the management team of auditor
Who should attend?
- ISMS managers
- Representatives/consultants of ISMS
- ISMS internal auditor
- Also, anyone who wants to know more about the ISO 27001:2013 requirements
IAS – the leading training platform in Argentina
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the ISO Training Bodies in Argentina. We have professionally trained real-time auditors to train the delegates effectively. We also provide lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and awareness and foundation training courses on numerous ISO standards.
About training program
IAS provides ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training program for 5 days (40 hours). This program includes group discussions, presentations, mock audits, and exercise sessions. We also conduct frequent assessments to make your time more valuable.
The written examination will be conducted on the fifth day of the training program. The ISO 27001 lead auditor certificate will be issued to the delegates based on the result of the final written examination and the scores of frequent assessments.
We offer ISO lead auditor training courses at a highly discounted price. The fee will vary for the candidates who approach it as a group. The investment of this course also includes training course materials, lunch, and refreshments.
Now, IAS also offers online ISO 27001 lead auditor training for the delegates who want to promote their career in the comfort of home or office.